Thursday 12 April 2018

Here for you....!!

Hi everyone....

There is a new sketch challenge up over at the MFT stamps blog and I had just got my "Rain or Shine" stamp set so of course I needed to stamp it up asap....
What better reason than to use it for the new sketch!!

Here is my card for this weeks sketch...
A fun cloud shaker card!!

The cloud shaker is a new die-namics called


I enjoy following sketches... 
It helps give that base idea to get something started!!

All the images I stamped with Memento black ink on 
Xpress it blending card and coloured with Copics. 

I did use a couple other MFT products on this card too...

I hope I have inspired you to get our your stamps and follow along with the sketch!!

Hugz Ashlee 



1 comment:

  1. What agorgeous card and a lovely blog. Greetings Marja

    ReplyDelete