Tuesday 22 August 2017

YNS Make a wish....!!

Hello crafters....


Its feature day at "Your Next Stamp" today and the theme is 
"Make a wish"....

I have used the fun new release set called "Silly Birthday Monsters"...
I thought they would be perfect to use because you 
have to make a wish on your birthday right?!


The fun background splatter I did using the 
"Paint swooshes and splatters" stamp....

The dotty pattern is also a YNS stamp called "Tiny dots edge"....!!


I hope you have enjoyed my card today...

Im super sad because this is my last post as guest at YNS, I have had SOOOO much fun creating with the new products and being a part of the team for the month!!
Thank you everyone at Your next stamp for having me!!

Pop on over to the YNS blog and leave a comment because one
 lucky commenter will win a stamp set of their choice....!!
(Just make sure to comment before the 24th/8th to be in with a chance)

Hugz Ashlee 

2 comments: