Monday 12 December 2016

Inspirational Monday.....Anything Christmas!!

Hello everyone...
Welcome to Inspirational Monday for La-La Land crafts!!

Seeing as its super close to Christmas our inspirational theme this week is 
"ANYTHING CHRISTMAS"!!

I decided to make a bendi card and used lots of La-La Land dies to decorate!!



Here is the list of dies that I have used on this card :


The designer paper used on this one is from the Kaiser collection Glisten...

I hope you like my card...

This is our last inspirational for 2016 so just incase I don't make it 
back on my blog before Christmas...

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges : 
The Ribbon girl - Christmas : http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com.au
Simon says Monday - Let there be snow : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a pretty scene you created in monochrome and I love the glittery background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bendi card is stunning Ashlee and oh wow beautiful glitter...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete