Tuesday 6 December 2016

Are you YETI for Christmas..!!

Are you YETI for Christmas....

I still have a lot of my Christmas shopping to get done, 
BUT I think my christmas cards are done so thats something hehe!! 

I have made a CAS card using the super cute stamp set from MFT called "BEAST FRIENDS".... I just adore this fun set!!


I used some NUVO drops to create the snow drops in the background...
and created the sky using distress inks. 

The Yeti and the trees are coloured using Copics! 


The cut out frames are done using the die called 
"Triple peek a boo window" also by MFT!!

Thats all from me for now... 
Hope you enjoy my new card!!

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges: 
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



3 comments:

  1. This is just Awesome Love these Little Yetti's and your Drops look great! Have to go shopping for some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Hehe I know a place that has lots of colours ;-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete