Thursday 11 August 2016

Shaker... Shaker...Tiny Townie!!

Hey everyone...

I have made a shaker card using another Bella stamp, 

Isn't she super cute in her frilly dress....


The Shaker portion I made using the "Blueprints 29 die "
from My Favourite things..


Background is done using distress inks and then sprayed with the 
Ranger distress sprayer to get some cool splattered effects..

I just love how the water reacts with the inks!!

Thats all from me for now, 
Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges :
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Wild (went wild and chose different colours than normal, 
hehe) 

2 comments:

  1. Fab card. Love the sparkles in the shaker and the use of colour on your image & background. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #140.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this image, such a great card and a great take on our WILD challenge.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete