Monday 19 January 2015

Funky colours...!!

Hi everyone...
It's funky colours inspiration this week at LaLa land crafts...!!
I have used the gorgeous Paper doll Princess Marci, you can purchase her here :

This was so much fun to make using all these awesome bright colours...
I was so happy with the end result!!




I have used some of the new dies from LaLa Lands latest release..



This "April showers bring May flowers" sentiment comes from the new stamp 


I coloured Marci using copics..
Here is the copic list :

Copics:
Skin - E55, E53, E51, E50, R20, R11
Dress - YG03, YG21, YG25, YG17
Hair - RV11, RV32, RV34
Stockings - Y04, Y18

Thanks everyone for visiting me...
Hope you have enjoyed viewing my Lala Land creation 

Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way you have done her Gorgeous Pink Hair with the little white dots through it. The Lime looks Fabulous with all those Soft Bright Pinks! Enjoy your Week Cann't wait to see what you create for next Week!

    ReplyDelete