Monday 22 September 2014

Its coffee time...!!

Hi everyone...
Today I'm sharing a card with you using Tea time Marci from La la land crafts..
I used my silhouette trace and cut function for the first time and I love how this works!!

The image is coloured with Copic markers along with some paper piecing on her boots and hairband...


The Designer paper and elements are all from Prima..

This collection is called Coffee break and I must say it is beautiful, I love all the flowers, wood icons, cord trim and the pretty bling bling say it in crystals..!!




I used the Heart doily border die also from La la land crafts..

I added some of the matching designer paper to the inside of the card...


Thanks for visiting...
I'll be back soon with more crafty creations..!!

Big hugz Ashlee


Challenges:
A creative romance - anything goes : http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/


1 comment:

  1. Looooove this Gorgeous Card the Layers and then lace look Fabulous. Marci is coloured in the perfect colours

    ReplyDelete