Saturday 28 June 2014

Hey....!!

Good evening everyone...
Just wanted to pop in and tell you all that I have been doing lots of crafting but my posts lately have been on my other blog!!
I have heaps of things to show you so I'll put a few pics of my projects here just incase you have missed them on my other blog!! 

Hope you enjoy my creations...

A large tag created with a fairy garden theme..


This one is a cake exploding box...was so much fun to make!! 

    




A card coloured using the no lines colouring technique with distress inks...
And handmade paper roses, loved making these, so pretty!! 



Another card using a magnolia stamp coloured with copic markers..


Thanks for stopping by...I hope you like what I have shared with you tonight and don't forget to pop on over to my other blog www.ashleesmagnoliadesigns.blogspot.com for more projects details and photos!! 

I even have a copic colouring tutorial over there too if you want to check that out!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment