Tuesday 20 March 2012

COPIC certified....yay!!!!!

Hi everyone Im back from my trip to Melbourne for Copic certification
and I can now say that I am CERTIFIED :-) !!!!
I did both the copic certification and the intermediate certification..It was so much fun, I loved it.
I got to meet some lovely ladies, including Jenny an x dt member and Chris a fellow M4M dt member.
It was so lovely to meet them!!
The classes were held by the very talented Mandy-lee she was AWESOME!!

Lookie lookie...

My certificates and badge



Here is a couple of pics of me and the girls...



Top pic: Jenny, Mandy-lee and I
Bottom pic: Chris, Mandy-lee and I

What a great time we all had learning our copic techniques...

check out mandys work here - www.copicme.blogspot.com she is amazing!

Hugz ashlee


3 comments:

  1. Cann't wait until I get a badge too! Congratulations on yours !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ash, fabulous experience. I've been doing online classes just to learn how to use copics, not to learn how to teach! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Ash...well done! It was so lovely meeting you! m xxx

    ReplyDelete