Tuesday 14 June 2011

Aqua,yellow and lime, Fathers day!

Hi crafty friends

I am here with a new card I've made for a couple challenges, I have used waiting for fish edwin from the new magnolia collection sweet rainbow...he is such a cutie.
I drew the little jetty he is sitting on, hope it looks ok!!



The little bumble bee image is also from the new magnolia sweet rainbow collection.
I used a nestabilities shape to cut out the main image and the yellow bumble bee


I coloured all images using my faves copics!!


close up of the coloured image.


I hope you like it...hugz ashlee

challenges:

all that scraps - fathers day

all that scraps wednesday challenge - aqua yellow and lime

simply magnolia - sketch

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too cute and makes a wonderful Father's Day card! I love the scene you created and the dock you drew looks perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Edwin! He is just personality plus! Awesome Father's Day card! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. schitterende kaart ashley
    erg leuk gedaan
    bedankt voor je deelname bij simply magnolia
    liefs chantal & sygrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuk en stoer kaartje.
    bedankt voor je deelname bij simply magnolia
    groetjes Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I really like your card, so now i'm a follower.
    Greetz Annelies

    ReplyDelete