Wednesday 17 November 2010

mad for markers challenge card using non traditional Christmas colours /magnolia-licious (December) challenges




Here is my card that I have made for the mad for markers monthly challenge to use non traditional christmas colours. I have chosen to use purples. I used my copics to colour in all the images and used some spica pens to add a glimmer to parts of the purple. Thanks again for my new spica pens Sammi I absolutely love them. for all your copic supplies head over to sammi at mad for markers.
The bird is a stampin up punch, isnt he cute!

5 comments:

  1. Purplicious Ashlee, gorgeous colouring of Tilda unwrapped and Noel, love the snowflake ribbon and yes the bird is cute! Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring Untraditional Christmas Creation Challenge over at Mad for Markers, have Merry Christmas, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love your colouring just wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Mad for Markers, good luck. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashlee

    Your card is wonderful! Your colouring is fabulous. I love the way you have used the bird punch, fits perfectly with this layout.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Mad For Markers.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas card! Love the purple and ypur birdy is just sooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad For MArkers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Ashlee!! Ooh I am so glad you like your spicas! Sorry it took me so long to get here! Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete